Handmade Christmas Card
I am a huge fan of homemade cards! Part of my motivation for creating this blog was to have a place to catalogue all the cards I have made and will make in the future.
- Hand draw or cut stensils for the ornament shapes and arrange them on card stock.
- Cut out the shapes using scissors or an exacto knife.
- Cut plastic to cover the back of the card stock. (I reused some flat plastic packaging.) Place white glue around cut out shapes and stick down plastic.
- Place a small amount of glitter in the centre of each cut out ornament shape.
- Glue plastic around the outside of the shapes and place second piece of card stock to seal the glitter inside. (I used some double sided tape as well.)
- Let dry and then decorate!
I played around with the layout and ornament shapes until I was happy with the composition.
I used metallic paint pens and thin tipped sharpies to outline the ornaments.
Let us know what you think in the comments!